PROBALE HAYLAGE BENEFITS
- Money Saving, enables you to reduce hard feed
- Time Saving, no need to soak
- Space Saving, can be stored outside
- Dust Free, reducing respiratory problems
- High in Fibre
- Can be used in any equestrian sphere
- Minuscule wastage
- More economical than small bales
ProBale Haylage is cut at an early stage of its growth to obtain maximum nutrient levels. This is suitable for most horses in work, as the protein level is an average 9%. It will improve the weight and condition of the horse.
ProBale Haylage has a high dry matter content, and is high in fibre. This is a high density bale of approx 3' x 3' x 3'6" weighing approx. 200kgs.
PROBALE LOW ENERGY HAYLAGE
ProBale Low Energy Haylage is cut at a more mature age, which allows a lower level of protein to be achieved. This is suitable for ponies or horses in low to medium work, at rest, convalescing or laminitic. It has a high dry matter content, and is high in fibre.
ProBale Low Energy Haylage is a high density bale of approx 3' x 3' x 3'6" weighing approx. 200kgs